Additional Completion Requirements:
1. Completion of at least four years of prescribed study, of which the last year must be in residence at Life University, with at least 25% of coursework being earned at Life University.
2. All courses used in Areas IV – VI must have grade “C’ or better.
3. Satisfactory completion of all courses with a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.0.
4. Complete and file a Graduation Petition.
5. Complete Student Services department requirements:
a. Registrar’s Office – complete a formal academic records review
b. Financial Aid Office – exit interview with a counselor
c. Student Accounting – “Perkins” exit interview and rectify account balance
6. Completion of the First Year Experience courses (FYE 101 and FYE 103) with PASS advisor.
7. Completion of CLP 090 Core Life Proficiency seminars:
a. CLP 091 – Integrity and Citizenship
b. CLP 092 – Leadership and Entrepreneurship
c. CLP 093 – Learning Theory/Critical Thinking
d. CLP 094 – Contemporary Scientific Paradigms
e. CLP 095 – Phil. of Human Existence and Health Care Policy
f. CLP 096 – Communication and Relationship Theory/Skills
g. CLP 097 – Belief Systems and Performance
h. CLP 098 – Integrative Change